Micah Schrom, MBA – Founder & CEO | Organizational Strategist
Micah is a dynamic and engaging consultant who brings a wealth and breadth of experience that is a uncommon and which sets him apart as a consultant and strategist. Having worked in organizations as small as a handful of employees to leading change and strategic efforts for Fortune 6 organizations and having served in a range of positions from strategic planning, workforce planning, operations management, information technology, education, business intelligence, and learning and development – Micah is able to see and implement change from various standpoints. Some of Micah’s current affiliations and skills are highlighted below.
Micah’s professional experiences include:
- Founder & CEO of Collaborative Dynamics, LLC.
- Previously served as a Visiting Professor in Management in Siena Colleges’ AACSB accredited School of Business teaching Project Management, Management Consulting, and Organizational Strategy.
- Previously Director of Complex Project Management for UnitedHealth Group – No. 6 on the Fortune 500 and America’s most admired insurance and managed care company.
- Previously Facilitator & Consultant in Siena Colleges’ Institute for Leadership Development.
- Previously Faculty Mentor in Siena Colleges’ NEXT Consulting program – a student led management consulting firm supporting not for profits.
- Previously Leadership Coach & Consultant for Bishop House Consulting.
Micah’s education and experiences include:
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) in Management from the State University of New York at Albany.
- Bachelors of Science in Business, Management, & Economics from SUNY Empire State College.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- Certified Everything DiSC® Workplace Facilitator
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional.
- 15+ years of operations experience (e.g. strategy, operations management, information technology, learning and development, not for profit).
- 10+ years of experience in Project and Program Management.
- Served as an Executive Leadership Coach to more than a dozen area leaders.
- Provided consulting services to more than a dozen Capital Region organizations.
- Micah is a member of the Academy of Management, Project Management Institute, Capital Region Human Resource Association and the Council for Undergraduate Research.
Contact Micah today at email@example.com.